- Yale-New Haven Hospital Grace Re-occupancy
This was a renovation of YNHH’s 5th floor of their existing Grace Building. The project area was 8,700 s.f. and was for administrative offices.
- Yale New Haven Hospital General Clinic Research Center
This was a 10,000 s.f. renovation of YNHH’s East Pavilion, 10th floor. The project renovation included exam rooms, patient bedrooms, new unit kitchen, nurse’s station and offices. The unit was designed for sleep studies but is easily converted to a standard medical-surgical unit.
- Yale New Haven Hospital Diagnostic Imaging South Pavilion
This was a 3,200 s.f. renovation within the basement of the South Pavilion and included 3 Procedure Rooms and 1 CT Scan Room. With all imaging suites, isolating each room with lead paneling was the most challenging part of the project.
- Yale New Haven Hospital Radiation Therapy
This was a 12,000 s.f. phased renovation of the Hospital’s Radiation Therapy suite. This required the coordination of many trades, the Client and the consultants.
- Yale New Haven Hospital Pediatric Immunology
This was a 3,200 s.f. renovation of what is essentially an administrative area for this department that was damaged during a flood in 2004.
- Yale New Haven Hospital Adler Geriatric Center
This was a 10,000 s.f. renovation of selective offices, reception and treatment areas.
- Yale School of Medicine
This was a small 200 s.f. very renovation for an Environmental Chamber lab in the Hunter Building, 5th floor.
- Yale School of Medicine Department of Surgery Director’s Offices
This was a 4,000 s.f. renovation for the chief director for Yale’s Emergency Department. The project included administrative offices and a waiting area.